This chocolate keto waffle recipe is a legal dose of endorphins without gluten, sugar, or guilt. It’s also very simple and will work even if you don’t know how to cook!
Your life will never be the same after buying a waffle maker and make your first keto waffle recipe. Don’t chase extra features, let the new kitchen gadget be simple, just shamelessly simple. It won’t affect the result. The main and only function of the waffle maker is to bake. And we have the best keto waffle recipe for you.
We are imbuing with love for these waffles more and more: quite accessible ingredients and in small quantities (excess is optional and if you desire so), as a result of cooking, you need to wash a maximum of two cups. They bake easier than pancakes and crepes, meaning it takes 7-10 minutes to make waffles from “What about waffles for breakfast?” to “It’s done.” Savory waffles, by the way, are also the perfect substitute for regular bread in a sandwich.
We’ve had recipes with zucchini, with spinach, and now, with a dose of endorphins, chocolate keto waffles. They turn out very soft on the inside and with a light crust on the outside. You can also add any topping you like.
- 50 g almond flour (not defatted)
- 2 eggs
- 75 g butter (melted)
- 25 g erythritol (2 tbsp)
- 20 g cocoa powder (1 tbsp)
- ½ tsp cherry extract (optional)
- ½ tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Turn on the waffle maker.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whip the whites to stiff peaks.
- Mix all the ingredients except the whites and flour.
- Gradually add flour so that the batter becomes like thick sour cream. Then "gently" combine with the whites: use a spatula or whisk.
- Look at the texture – it should be slightly less thick than sour cream. If it turns out to be liquid, add a little flour and stir.
- Grease the waffle maker and bake for 4 minutes. You will get 4 waffles from this amount of batter.