Pasta in any way, shape or form – one of the most nostalgic pre-keto dishes. Stop being sad about the pasta loss – just cook a tasty and healthy keto zucchini pasta option!
Your keto pasta will be just perfect if you own a device called spiralizer. It makes long pasta out of zucchini, carrots or even cucumbers. If you don’t have it, it’s still okay! We’ll chop zucchini and make a penne instead of spaghetti. Anyway – zucchini pasta is mad delicious!
In general, zucchini pasta is a great side dish to any meat. Whether it’s steak or keto chicken Kiev from our selection of 11 Ukrainian Foods You Must Try.
- 300 gr zucchini
- 150 gr cherry tomatoes
- 230 gr tofu
- 10 ml olive oil
- 30 gr basilic
- 50 gr pine nuts
- 85 ml water
- 140 gr avocado (pulp of one average-sized avocado)
- 25 ml lemon juice
- salt, pepper, spices (by taste)
- Blend basilic, pine nuts, avocado and lemon juice into a paste. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cut tofu into cubic pieces and fry it in olive oil, above average heat. Fry zucchini with tofu if it's chopped into penne bits, and skip this step if you've made a spaghetti out of it.
- Take zucchini out and put it in bowls, soak it in sauce. Add tofu and chopped cherry tomatoes on top. Buon appetito!