Are you missing fast-food while on keto? Tatiana ARESTOV will save you with a keto burger recipe — no excess carbs!
Did you know that the most expensive burger in the world costs $5000? You can buy it in Fleur, the american restaurant. This culinary masterpiece is made of truffels, truffel bun and truffel sauce. A bottle of a very chic wine included.
We’re gonna cook priceless mini keto burgers… on a budget. They’re so tasty you could easily eat a million of them, but a secret ingredient (butter) will make you feel full in no time (and for quite a long time).
Don’t waste your time trying to roll balls out of ground beef. We’ll use a muffin tin with small cups! Instead of lawless bread we’ll use iceberg lettuce leaves and tomatoes, and also you can add a few slices of fried bacon. Together these ingredients will equal an amazing naked burger.
For a keto-sauce you can use salsa, homemade mayonnaise or just some sugarfree mustard.
- 450 gr ground beef
- 0.5 tsp dried garlic
- 40 gr butter (cold)
- 200 gr cheese (Cheddar)
- 15 ml olive oil
- salt, pepper, spices
- 200 gr iceberg lettuce
- 50 gr tomatoes
- Pre-heat your oven to 180-190°С.
- Mix ground beef with dried garlic, add salt and pepper by taste and mix it in a bowl.
- Take a muffin tin with the small cups. Grease with olive oil (using a cooking brush is preferred).
- Cut butter and cheese into pieces – one for each cup of a muffin tin you have.
- Divide your ground beef into three parts – we'll make three layers. Put the first layer in muffin tin cups, add a piece of butter on top. Then put the second layer and top it with the piece of butter. Then add cheese and cover it with the third layer of beef.
- Bake until ready, 15-20 minutes would be enough. Take your muffin tin out of an oven and let it cool down.
- Carefully take the patties out using a knife or a putty knife. Serve it with slices of tomatoes, iceberg lettuce leaves and sauce. Enjoy your keto fast-food dish!