Want the fastest low-carb bread recipe ever? Of course, you do! Microwave keto bread is brilliantly simple and lightning quick.
Soft, spongy, and airy, microwave keto bread is always ready to save you in a moment of spiritual sadness and longing for a sandwich.
Some people may not like this bread for an egg flavor. To muffle it, cut the finished bread into slices and roast in a frying pan or in a toaster. One more tip: for the first time follow the basic recipe, and for the next time experiment with spices, changing the taste. For example, add a spoonful of Parmesan, and your bread will get cheesy notes.
- 1 tbsp butter (or ghee or coconut oil)
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp psyllium
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- pinch seasonings (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a microwave. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the butter and dry ingredients, then add an egg. Pour the mixture into a coffee cup or a silicone cupcake mold and level the top with a spoon.
- Cook it in the microwave for 90 seconds or in an oven, preheated to 180oC / 356oF. The bread should become hard like a cupcake.