The Keto chocolate bread recipe appeared because of a culinary mistake. But Natalia Legkikh @de_light_kitchen, suggests leaving it as it is – keto chocolate bread with ricotta is very tasty and goes great with pates and cheese.
Actually, a sweet cupcake was originally planned, but I forgot to add sweetener and the keto chocolate bread came out. It turned out to be surprisingly good with cheese, pate, prosciutto, or butter. Indeed, it’s much better than just a cupcake for a dessert. Although, if you want something sweet, you can cook it with a sweetener, and get a cupcake again!
Be sure to try it! It is not uncommon for a culinary masterpiece to be born thanks to a cook’s mistake. Perhaps one day, keto chocolate bread will become a keto classic.
- 100 g butter (room temperature, soft)
- 200 g ricotta
- 3 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100 g almond flour
- 50 g chocolate 99% (or 100% chocolate, chopped into small pieces)
- 50 g walnuts (chop coarsely)
- Beat butter and ricotta with a mixer at low speed. Perhaps the mass will get a "curd" texture – this is normal. Then add eggs one at a time, also at low speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, and baking powder. If you are cooking cupcakes, add some sweetener to taste. Then gradually add it to the ricotta mixture.
- Separately combine chocolate and nuts, add to the dough and mix well.
- Grease the mold with oil, put the dough into it, and bake for 40 minutes at 180 °C / 356oF. Let it cool and enjoy!