Shock Content: Elon Musk’s New Discovery – How to Lose 20 Pounds Fast.
Nobody is safe from body shaming, even Elon Musk. In July, he was vacationing on a yacht in Greece, when the paparazzi photographed him in swimming trunks. The photo was published online, and Musk began to be trolled for being overweight. Elon joked at first: “Haha damn, maybe I should take off my shirt more often … free the nip!!”.
And then he focused on his health and began to lose weight. The billionaire chose the most proven biohacking path – intermittent fasting. We agree: it is simple and effective. Especially when you like to eat delicious food and do not like training, as in his case.
“On the advice of a good friend, I switched to intermittent fasting. Also, I lift some weights. The bottom line is over 20 lbs down from my (unhealthy) peak weight,” Musk tweeted.
They say that he chose not everyone’s favorite classic – the 16:8 scheme, but the hardcore version – he goes hungry for several days. In which he drinks water, herbal teas, and broth. “Zero fasting” helps him lose weight. “A pretty good app” – the billionaire appreciated.
In addition to weight loss, Musk also notes an improvement in well-being and a surge of energy. And this is just the beginning!
What else will Elon get from intermittent fasting? Here are some benefits:
- Blood pressure and cholesterol levels return to normal, inflammatory processes decrease.
- Hunger turns on autophagy – the process when our cells start the mechanism of self-renewal.
- IF improves insulin sensitivity, which is the key to stable weight, health and life without type 2 diabetes.
- Increases energy and endurance during training.
- IF improves mood and clarity of thought.
So we are waiting for even greater discoveries from Elon!